| This page has been approved with an official seal!
Reason: A most viewed page on Tigeradon Wikia!
This page is on unique recipes that can be made at home. Click here for the hacks. All recipes with italic titles are made by Howcast.
This method of baking cookies can be fun if you don't want to slave over a hot oven.
Frying an egg using a sidewalkEdit
If you're looking for something to do, this method of egg frying will make a science expirement out of the activity.
- Aluminum foil
- A mirror or magnifying glass
- A very, very hot sidewalk
- Butter or oil
- Salt and pepper:
- Step 1: The easiest—and most sanitary—way to fry an egg on the sidewalk is to use a piece of aluminum foil. Take a pan-size piece of foil and bend the edges up, so the raw egg doesn't slide onto the pavement.
- Step 2: Crack an egg or two onto the foil. The sun will reflect off the surface and cook your eggs. Tip: If you intend to eat these eggs, you might want to use some butter or oil on the tinfoil so it doesn't stick—and season your eggs with some salt and pepper.
- Step 3: The temperature of the sidewalk needs to reach at least 158° Fahrenheit to turn a raw egg solid. Sorry, a light colored sidewalk on it's own won't do the trick. You'll need to cheat just a little.
- Step 4: To speed up the process, use a magnifying glass or mirror to focus the suns rays onto the foil. Now you're cooking!
- Step 5: After your egg is cooked, tell everyone that it was so hot outside that you were able to fry an egg on the sidewalk. Then watch their reactions.
- Fact: Every Fourth of July, Oatman, Arizona, has a solar egg-frying contest.
Ironing a grilled cheeseEdit
This recipe is a quick & easy way to make a grilled cheese sandwich in any apartment.
- '1.Turn on your clothes iron. Set the iron on its highest setting, (usually "Linen" or "Cotton").
- 2.Cut a piece of aluminum foil big enough to wrap around the sandwich.
- 3.Place the hot iron flat on the foil-wrapped sandwich, (this doesn't hurt the iron). Let the iron sit on the foil for about 30 seconds; peek inside to see if the sandwich has been toasted.
- 4.Flip the foil packet over when the first side is done;Place the hot iron flat on the foil-wrapped sandwich,
- 5.Open the foil, and put the sandwich onto a plate.
- Fact: The Kraft Foods company began as a wholesale cheese business in Chicago in 1903 and opened its first factory for cheese production in 1914.
When looking for a quick & easy way to have breakfast outdoors, the fellows at Love the outdoors have you covered.
- 1 bag shredded hash browns
- 6 eggs
- 1 lb sausage or ham, cooked
- 1 chopped medium onion
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheese
- seasoning salt and pepper
- peppers (optional)
Take an aluminum foil cooking bag and spray with Pam. Sprinkle with seasoning salt and put some butter in the foil bag. Open the hash browns. Beat the eggs and chop the onions and peppers. Pour all ingredients into the bag of hash browns. Mix by squeezing the bag. Then pour the mixture into the foil cooking bag and spread out. Add more seasoning salt and pepper and a bit more butter on top of the hash brown mixture. Place the aluminum cooking bag on a preheated grill (medium heat) and turn the bag every five minutes. The bag will start to puff and you can open it to check for doneness.
Servings: 6 Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking an egg with an orangeEdit
Cut an orange in half. Remove the pulp. Try not to tear the peal. Crack an egg open and put into orange peel. Set peel filled with egg onto a bed of coals. The moisture from the orange peel will cook the egg. Add salt & pepper.
Wrap just about anything in heavy-duty aluminum foil—veggies, hamburger meat, thinly-sliced potatoes—and stick them directly on hot embers.
- Vermonster:20 scoops of ice cream, four bananas, four ladles of hot fudge, 10 scoops of walnuts, three chocolate chip cookies, one fudge brownie, two scoops of your favorite toppings and an obscene amount of whipped cream—all served in the Vermonster bucket, totalling 14000 calories, 500 fat grams & some serious brain freeze!
- Quadruple bypass burger: 4 half pound patties, a whole tomato, half of an onion, lard coated buns & 8 thick slices of cheese, totalling 8000 calories & a lot of weight to gain!
- Fat Darrel: chicken fingers, mozzerella sticks, maranara, lettuce, tomatoes & french fries.
- Big scicilian: 2o lb. dough, 1 1/2 lb. sauce, up to 30 toppings & 12 lb. mozzerella, + $200, a huge enough door, 24 hours, huge hunger, 4 strong men to make it, giant custom pizza oven, giant custom pizza box, & a flatbed truck.
- Beer belly buster: 62 lb. beef, 5 lb. cheese, 7 lb. toppings & the ability to feed 200 people at once!
- Jack n grill breakfast burrito: 12 eggs, 15 oz. chilli & 7 pounds.
- Jack n grill enchiladas: 5 tortillas, 10 oz. beef, cheese, onion & a generous amount of guacamole.
- Texas challenge: Giant Doughnut equals 6 Voodoo dougnuts in size. If you can eat this doughut in 80 seconds or less...You get your money back!
hotdogs via thermas*Edit
This recipe is quick, easy & portable enough to take to the local picnic or football game.
- Hot dog buns
- Hot dogs
- Small containers
- Tea kettle
- Lunch box or bag
- Restaurant condiment packets (optional)
- Step 1: Pour condiments, like ketchup, relish, mustard, and cheese into small, airtight containers. Then put buns into a zip top plastic bag. Save condiment packets from restaurants instead of packaging them yourself.
- Step 2: Boil water in the tea kettle.
- Step 3: Place hot dogs into your thermos and pour the boiling water into it, submerging the hot dogs. Then close the lid tightly.
- Step 4: Place the condiments, buns, and thermos into a lunchbox or bag and head out. The thermos will keep the hot dogs nice and warm until lunchtime.
- Fact: Harry M. Stevens created the hot dog in 1900.
DOUBLE PEANUT BUTTER PAISLEY BROWNIESEdit
This gluttonous recipe is created by the lovely fellow who made the awesome website known as 7 Deadly Sins. It is a huge recipe that will more than likely satisfy your hunger!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 cup Hershey's Syrup
- Heat oven to 350F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan. In large bowl, beat butter and peanut butter. Add sugar and brown sugar; beat well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in vanilla. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; mix into peanut butter mixture, blending well. Stir in peanut butter chips. Spread half of batter into prepared pan; spoon syrup over top. Carefully spread with remaining batter; swirl with metal spatula or knife for marbled effect. Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares. About 36 brownies.
Fried ice creamEdit
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream
- 3 egg whites
- 3 c. crushed cereal
- Vegetable oil
- A baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- An ice cream scoop
- Dessert dishes
- 3 c. cookie crumbs (optional)
- 3 c. sweetened coconut flakes (optional)
- 3 c. chopped walnuts (optional)
- ¼ tsp. salt (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Honey (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate sauce (optional)
- Cherries (optional)
- Step 1: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Step 2: Scoop eight balls of vanilla ice cream onto the lined baking sheet and put it in the freezer for an hour, until the ice cream is solid.
- Step 3: Whip the egg whites in a medium bowl until they are foamy. Put the crushed cereal in another bowl.Tip: Use cookie crumbs, coconut flakes, or chopped walnuts instead of or in addition the cereals.
- Step 4: Remove the ice cream from the freezer and roll each ball in the egg whites, then in the cereal, and then place them back on the baking sheet. Tip: Make your fried ice cream extra crispy by dipping each ice cream ball in the eggs and cereal a second time.
- Step 5: Return the baking sheet to the freezer for at least three more hours, until the balls are frozen
- Step 6: Add 4 inches vegetable oil to a Dutch oven or large pot and heat it to 375 degrees. Tip: Add ¼ teaspoon of salt to the oil just before frying to keep it from splattering.
- Step 7: Fry the frozen ice cream balls until they’re golden brown, about 1 minute. Then place them in dessert dishes and garnish them with cinnamon, honey, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and a cherry
- Fact: The Roman emperor Nero often served sweetened snow as a dessert during his lavish feasts.
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 2 sticks butter
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 c. seasoned bread crumbs
- Peanut oil
- Hand or electric mixer
- Small ice cream scoop
- Baking sheet
- Deep fryer
- Step 1: Use the mixer to mix the cream cheese, butter, salt, and pepper. Tip:You want to get a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Step 2: Form 1-inch balls with the ice cream scoop and arrange them on the baking sheet. Place them in the freezer until they’re solid.
- Step 3: Remove them from the freezer and quickly coat the balls first in flour, then with egg, and finally with the bread crumbs. Place them back in the freezer until they’re frozen solid again.
- Step 4: Heat the peanut oil in the deep fryer to 350 degrees. Fry the balls for 10 to 15 seconds, drain them on paper towels and serve.
- Step 5: Make an appointment to have your cholesterol checked.
- Fact: Because of their high smoke point, the best oils for frying are corn, canola, peanut, grapeseed, safflower, and vegetable.
- An expert
- A deep fryer
- A pot of salted water
- Hot sauce
- Have your expert cook whole starfish in a deep fryer.
- If you prefer boiled starfish, heat salted water in a pot and bring it to a boil. Drop the starfish into the boiling water and cook it for five to eight minutes. Remove the starfish from the water and let it cool. Lay the starfish belly up, and open each foot to reveal the cooked flesh.(don't eat the skin) Scoop out the meat, and enjoy with a bit of hot sauce.
- Fact: Some varieties of starfish can regenerate an entire new starfish from just a portion of a severed limb.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c. shredded cheese
- 1/4 c. diced peppers
- 1/4 c. diced onions
- 1/4 c. diced ham
- A stock pot
- A large cup
- A freezer bag
- Red bell pepper
- Step 1: Fill a stock pot with water and place over high heat to boil.
- Step 2: Place the freezer bag in a large cup and crack two eggs into it.
- Step 3: Add the cheese, peppers, onions, and ham to the freezer bag. Tip: You can also use mushrooms, red pepper, and spinach. Omit the ham for a vegetarian dish.
- Step 4: Seal the freezer bag. Shake the contents of the bag so that the ingredients blend together.
- Step 5: Open one corner of the bag and carefully squeeze out any air. Reseal the bag, and drop it into the boiling water. Boil for about 13 minutes.
- Step 6: Remove the bag from the boiling water with tongs. Open the bag, and slide the omelet onto a plate. Grab a fork and enjoy!
- Fact: Chickens in the U.S. produce around 75 billion eggs every year, 10 percent of the total world supply.
Stir up cheer for the foodies on your list by giving a chocolate treat. Dip the round end of plastic spoons into a bowl of melted chocolate chips, place on wax paper, and sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Wrap the spoons in cellophane tied with a ribbon and gift to your chocolate lover friend.
Ice shot glassEdit
- One three-ounce plastic cup
- One nine-ounce plastic cup
- Duct tape
- Warning: Don't drink unless you're of legal age. Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
- Step 1: Fill a nine-ounce plastic cup about one third full with water.
- Step 2: Place a three-ounce plastic cup in the larger cup. Adjust the position of both cups until the smaller cup is floating on an even level with the rim of the larger cup. Tip: When serving liquor, keep in mind that your ice shot glass will be twice as big as the average shot glass.
- Step 3: Place duct tape across the top of the two cups so the small one stays put in the center of the larger cup.
- Step 4: Place the cups in the freezer until the water is frozen, about four hours.
- Step 5: Pull the small cup out of the large cup, then run the outside of the large cup under warm water until you can pop the shot glass free.
- Fact: Al Capone's three-and-a-half-inch whiskey shot glass engraved with the initial "C" fetched $1,500 at a 1992 auction.
- A package of Jell-O or generic flavored gelatin mix
- c. Boiling water
- c. Vodka, or the alcohol of your choice
- Individual containers
- Cut-up fruit
- Step 1: Pour the package of Jell-O into a bowl, add a cup of boiling water, and stir until completely dissolved—about three minutes.
- Step 2: Stir in a cup of cold vodka, or the chilled alcohol of your choice. Tip: Mix in chopped pieces of fruit, if you like.
- Step 3: Pour the mixture into individual containers, like small paper cups, shot glasses, or plastic martini glasses. Lightly coat the containers with cooking spray beforehand and the shots won't stick.
- Tip: Lots of websites offer gelatin shot molds for every occasion, from little football helmets for Super Bowl Sunday shooters to eyeballs for Halloween shots.
- Step 4: Serve! Have toothpicks on hand in case people need help loosening the shot from its container.
- Fact: The world’s largest Jell-O mold was made from 7,700 gallons of Jell-O in Brisbane, Australia, in 1981.
Bag of ice creamEdit
- Two resealable plastic bags, one gal.-sized and one qt.-sized
- 1/2 c. reduced-fat or whole milk
- 1 1/2 to 2 tbsp. of sugar
- 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract or 1 tbsp. of cocoa powder
- 2 trays of ice cubes
- 6 tbsp. salt
- Waterproof winter gloves
- Chocolate or butterscotch chips
- Flavored syrups
- Flavoring extracts
- Step 1: Put the milk and sugar in the quart-sized bag and seal it. For vanilla ice cream, add vanilla extract; for chocolate ice cream, add cocoa powder. Throw in a quarter of a cup of chocolate or butterscotch chips if you like. Tip: Experiment with other varieties by using ½ to 1 tsp. of flavored syrups like strawberry or caramel or extracts like lemon or almond.
- Step 2: Put the ice and the salt in the gallon-sized bag.
- Step 3: Put the smaller bag inside the bigger bag and seal it.
- Step 4: Shake the larger bag vigorously for seven to 10 minutes. Tip: Wear winter gloves while you shake; the bag is cold!
- Step 5: Remove the small bag, which now contains ice cream. Snip a hole in the corner of the bag and squeeze it into a dish. Makes one serving.
- Fact: In the 1920s, immigrants arriving on Ellis Island were served vanilla ice cream as part of their "Welcome to America" meal.
Mother's day hat cakeEdit
If it's Mother's day, try presenting your mother with this cake.
- 1 box of cake mix, any flavor
- An egg
- A 9-inch round cake pan
- An 8-inch round cake pan
- Parchment paper
- A 12-inch cardboard round
- Two 12-ounce cans of frosting
- Step 1: Prepare the box of cake mix according to the package directions using water, the egg, and oil. Preheat oven.
- Step 2: Divide the batter between the 8-inch pan and the 9-inch pan and bake.
- Tip: Let the cake cool completely before cutting or frosting.
- Step 3: Use the scissors to cut a 6-inch circle out of parchment paper and place it on top of the 8-inch cake. Trim the cake around the parchment paper so the cake is 6 inches in diameter.
- Step 4: Place the 9-inch cake on the 12-inch cardboard round. Spread some frosting on the middle of the 9-inch cake and place the 6-inch cake on top.
- Step 5: Frost the cake with the spatula, starting at the sides. Decorate the cake by putting ribbon around the top layer of the cake to form a hat ribbon, and place flowers on the "brim."
- Step 6: Use your mother's favorite candies and flowers to finish decorating. Transfer the cake to a cake stand.
- Fact: Before the advent of baking powder, wedding cakes at medieval Anglo-Saxon weddings were dry, hard, unleavened biscuits.
Father's day tie cakeEdit
- Cake mix
- Kitchen utensils
- Rectangular cake pan
- Cupcake tin
- Presentation platter
- Candy decorations
- 2 rectangular bread pans (optional)
- Sturdy cardboard (optional)
- Man's shirt (optional)
- Step 1: Buy dad's favorite prepared cake mix and prepare according to instructions, pouring the batter into two rectangular pans. Reserve enough for one cupcake.
- Tip: Two rectangular bread pans may be used to bake the batter if you do not have an appropriate cake pan.
- Step 2: Bake the cake and cupcake according to mix instructions.
- Step 3: Allow the cake and cupcake to cool, and then carefully remove them from the pans.
- Step 4: Cut the cake in half lengthwise, then, arrange the two pieces on a serving platter, forming one long, skinny shape.
- Tip: Use a piece of sturdy cardboard covered with one of dad's old shirts to create an original serving platter.
- Step 5: Place the muffin at the top of the long shape to form the tie's knot, then use a knife to cut a V-shape at the opposite end of the cake.
- Step 6: Frost the cake on all sides, and then decorate it with candies to resemble a familiar tie pattern. Now, get ready for big hugs and kisses from a happy dad.
- Fact: Neckties remain the most popular Father's Day gift.
What do you get if you made sushi out of candy? This recipe answers that question.
Whole stuffed camelEdit
This sure is an odd recipe brought to us by Food.com. It'll also feed a crowd if anybody tries it.
Birds on toastEdit
Pick & draw the birds carefully. Salt & dredge with flour & roast over a quick fire for 10–15 seconds. Serve on toast with butter & pepper. You can put each one on butter dipped oyster & in bread crumbs before roasting or broiling.
Mashed banana ice creamEdit
- 1 large peeled banana
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 TBSP honey
- 2 12 TSP chocolate syrup
- In a bowl, smash the banana to a pulp. Squish it in a 1/2 cup container & eat the leftover pulp.
- Stir in everything else.
- Cover & glop in the freezer. Lick the spoon
- Set a timer for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, check to see if it needs stirring. If the edges are too hard, smush it up a bit. Refreeze. Check another hour & if needed, smush again. It is ready when it looks & tastes redi.
- The process takes 4 hours, just don't freeze for too long.
- Green onion
- Edible flowers
- Peel, wash & tear up the ingredients listed above(using only a little of each). Add lots of lettuce & spinach. Toss in olive oil. Add a dash of vinegar & salt.
This strange recipe is a classic among some groups. The steps for making it can be found here.
Cookie cake pieEdit
This combination of several tasty deserts is brought to you by Serious Eats.
The creator of this combined desert ifs none other than Charles Phoenix, when he noticed that his family often took one slice of each desert that was made for the holidays.
- Becky's island
- Wild food
- Soda shop
- Nick JR.
- Todd Wilbur
- Gourmet gaming
- Epic Meal Time(Handle It)
- Defictionalized recipes
- MLP FIM
Fictional recipe listingsEdit
- Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland
- Don't Starve
- The Sims
- Louie's notes
- Pirate Potables
One appliance recipe listingsEdit
- Magic Bullet
- Bullet Express
- Marathon Bullet
- Ninja Master Prep
- Health Master
One restaurant recipe listingsEdit
One product recipe listingsEdit
- Frito Lay
- V8 juice
- Jelly Belly
- Mc Cormick
Remember Ecto-cooler? Well its back!(you just have to make it yourself and this site shows you how it's done.)
Yet another dish that combines 3 deserts into 1,this recipe is perfect for if you trouble deciding.
Who would've thought that s'mores would make a great substitute for nachos? If you want to make these, Betty Crocker has you covered.
This recipe is one of the more interesting ones on this list. It involves infusing the flavors of Skittles into vodka to form a sweet drink. Three ways of making this strange drink can be found on WikiHow.
This recipe is perfect for anyone whose brave enough to eat scorpions. Just don't eat this if you are allergic to shellfish.
Blueberry muffin orangesEdit
- 6 whole Oranges
- 1 box Blueberry Muffin Mix, 18 Ounce Box
- ¾ cups Milk
- ¼ cups Vegetable Oil
- 2 whole Large Eggs
- Cut oranges in half around the equator. Keep the orange halves intact and carefully scoop out the orange flesh and reserve the flesh for another use. Keep the orange peel halves intact.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Fill one half of an orange peel with batter. Put the empty half of orange peel on top. Wrap the orange with three layers of heavy duty aluminum foil. Repeat with the remaining orange peel halves and muffin batter.
- Throw the aluminum foil covered oranges in a hot camp fire!
- Turn every minute or so, and cook for about 5 or 6 minutes.
- Muffins will “steam” inside the orange peel and the orange peel will insulate the muffin from the fire.
- Pull one out of the fire (carefully), open up the foil and check to see if a muffin is done. If not: Throw it back into fire! If so: remove all of the muffins from the fire.
- Open and eat muffins out of the center of orange peel with a spoon.
- flour tortillas
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- butter, softened
- Butter one side of each tortilla.
- Place one tortilla, butter side down, on a medium hot frying pan or griddle. Sprinkle lightly with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Cover with second tortilla, butter side up.
- Allow tortilla to cook until lightly browned, then flip.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and cook until filling is melted and bottom tortilla is browned.
- Remove to a cutting board and cut into wedges with a pizza wheel.
This sandwich is the trademark breakfast for rock n roll legend Elvis Presley, commonly known as "The King". The sandwich is filled with peanut butter, bacon, and bananas. Fans of Elvis Presley will enjoy this sandwich as much as he did. The recipe can be found on All Recipes, one of the best websites for getting recipes.
This recipe has a unique twist because it combines the salty taste of popcorn with the sweet taste of sugary substances. The format of this recipe comes from Activity TV, although I don't know where it went.
- 1/2 cup un-popped plain popcorn
- dash of salt, optional
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2/3 cup candy-coated milk chocolate candies
- medium pot
- 13x9x2 inch nonstick or 2-quart oblong pan
- nonstick cooking spray
- Pop the popcorn according to the package directions.
- Add salt if desired.
- In a medium pot, melt the marshmallows and margarine over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Combine the candy-coated milk chocolate candies with the popcorn.
- Remove the marshmallow mixture from the heat, and pour over the popcorn and candies.
- Mix gently.
- Spoon the mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch non-stick pan or a 2-quart oblong pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate until the mixture until it hardens, so it’s easier to cut. You can cut these into squares…just like a piece of cake…yum!
- Prepare chocolate-covered garlic cloves and pass them off as chocolate-covered peanuts.
- Make caramel onions instead of caramel apples. Insert a popsicle stick and add a few nuts on top.
- Sew extra chicken legs on a whole chicken before serving.
- Put salt in someone's water; then sit back and watch their face.
- Stuff raisins into a toothpaste tube and watch people's reaction when they squeeze the tube.
- Switch the bags in your family's cereal boxes for a breakfast surprise.
- Add a few drops of purple or blue food coloring to someone's milk and serve it with a cookie.
This recipe came from an infamous email hoax about a women who was swindled out of $250.00 after offering to purchase the cookie recipe from Neiman Marcus. The Neiman Marcus recipe was posted on the Neiman Marcus website itself in response to the legend.
Roy Rodgers is one of the most famous cowboys of all time. This non-alcoholic drink will that was named after him will give you a taste of the west. The recipe for this drink comes from howcast.
Shirley Temple is one of the most famous child actresses in history. This mocktail (non-alcoholic cocktail) that bares her name will make any child smile.
Mike Tyson's punch/Mr.Dreams punchEdit
- 2 cups strawberry kool-aid
- 2 cups raspberry kool-aid
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1 box frozen strawberries
- Makes 12 4-oz servings
- Mix both flavors of kool-aid & the ginger ale.
- Add the strawberries.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
These sweet burgers were made by somebody on the Recipes Galore website.
- This dish is the brainchild of Holly Gregg, who would make it for her kids. If you want to make one for yourself, it is recommended that you have someway to compensate for the massive amount of sugar content that this pizza has.
This drink is said to be a healthy mix of vodka and diet coke. The most surprising thing about it, however, is its name.
Grab a filter & press it into the glass. Secure it with a rubber band. Pour the powder coffee & slowly pour the boiling water through the filter.