All recipes here are instances of defictionalization.
The Chupaqueso is the invention of Howard Taylor, creator of the popular webcomic known as "Schlock Mercenary". He made the recipe for it after enough fans asked for it. The dish itself is a good one, especially for fans of his webcomics.
This recipe comes from Tom Rubnitz, creator of the infamously strange "Pickle Surprise" video. This recipe is a quick & delicious one that is much saner then that video.
- Take an English muffin. Spread sandwich spread. Plop the Ham thusly please. Where's the pickle-that's the surprise!!
This recipe comes from Tom Rubnitz's "Strawberry Shortcut" video. That video was deranged, but this quick recipe will get raves at your next party.
- Take a normal doughnut. Place it in a serving dish. Marinate with some Cherry 7-Up. Sweeten it with jelly. Add fresh strawberries... And whipped topping!!
This recipe comes to us from Barry Morse's "Ookie Cookie" video. He gained inspiration from Tom Rubnitz. This recipe is indeed real & quite tasty.
- Buy cookie dough. Slice it into uniformed bits. (It shows the packaging being cut as well.)
- Arrange it into an concentric circle.
- Wash your hands.
- Bake it at 375 Degrees Farenheit for 20 minutes.
- Now comes the FUN PART!!! We love fun!!
- Take it out of the oven and use licorice sticks for lips.
- Make a chocolate nose
"for mom and Joy"from Almond Joy.
- Put on gumdrop eyes!
- Get four people to shake the whipped cream cans and pour it on the Ookie Cookie.
Place lettuce, tomatoe, baloney/ham, & cheese between 2 slices of bread, cut in half & place an olived toothpick on both halves.
Bonk! atomic punchEdit
- 1full, 12oz can Red Bull
- 1 Extra Strength 5 Hour Energy
- 1tsp Raspberry Extract
- ~8 drops red food dye
- 1 Package Strawberry Pop Rocks
- Mix the ingredients.
Ollie's famous chili(warning: IT BUUUUUUUUURNNNNSSS!!!)Edit
While this recipe isn't nearly as spicy in real life as it is in the comics, it is still quite the mouth heater. This recipe can be found on the DC comics wiki.
This recipe has been a favorite of the ICarly gang & is sure to cheer you up, especially if you're a fan of ICarly. If you want to make it, a recipe for this food combination can be found on the ICarly wiki.
Green eggs & hamEdit
This famous fictional dish was the brainchild of legendary children's book writer Doctor Suess. This particular recipe comes from Howcast.
Appears on these pages
This page is on unique recipes that can be made at home. Click here for the hacks. All recipes...