Healthy "junk foods"Edit
- Beef jurky(preferably low sodium): its high in protien.
- French fries(provided they are fried in safflower or canola oil, or baked).
- Pork rinds: no carbs, lots of protien & almost all the fat is unsaturated.(microwaved rinds are healthier)
- Popcorn: whole grain & therefore a great source of fiber(especially when microwaved/air popped & not drowned in salt & melted butter)
- Coconut: even more good fat then bad(still high in calories).
- Pizza: the cheese is calcium filled & the tomato sauce has lots of antioxidant lycopene. Veggies are recommended.
- Dark chocolate: full of heart healthy antioxidants.
Appears on these pages
This page is on unique recipes that can be made at home. Click here for the hacks. All recipes...