The moments here are the ones that had me excited.
- October, 27 2011: Beavis & Butthead return at 9:00 on MTV!
- Late 2011: Bloons TD 5 gets it's release date!(now released December 14!)
- New halloween update for TF2!
- November 14/15: Butter Me Up!
- January, 11(Wednsday)2012: Abobo's big adventure!
- Angry birds space: March 22, 2012!
- August 15: Mann VS Machine + BTD5 DELUXE!!!
- February 20: Swag.mov!
- November 18: Nintendo Wii U
- May 13: Bloons Super Monkey 2!
- October 12: Pokemon X and Y!
- July 9: Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time!
- October 13: Skylanders: Swap Force!
- June 21: Monsters University!
- July 14: Mega Man Unlimited!
- August 21: Buns of Steal!
- September 20: AVGN Adventures!
- November 24: Bloons Monkey City!
- December 25: Youtube Poop: Skellington's Revenge!
Read more >
These are planets that I have created for a project that I call "Refiction". For the creatures from TerraFictiona, click here.
Internetica is a cybernetic planet that is inhabited by a robotic race of beings called the "Cybernecons". The planet's ecosystem is completely made up of an internet-like source of unknown origin covered by a metallic substance that makes up the planet's crust.
The Cybernecons are robotic humanoids that inhabit Internetica. They move by floating around because they don't have legs. They are able to create any known object in the universe because they are connected to the internet-like source of their home planet. They are also capable of copying the powers of other beings, although they cannot replicate the powers of…
Read more >
This blog is to showcase the most powerful TF2 custom weapons I've ever seen.
- Robin's Valve rocket launcher: +1009900 damage; +109900 clip size; +75 firing speed; On hit: +250 health; On kill: 10 seconds of crits; +50 firing speed; +100 faster move speed.
- Most Valve weapons: +15 damage; +150 clip size; +15 firing speed; On hit: +15 health; Crits on burning targets; +50 max health; On kill: 5 seconds of crits; +15 fire resistance; +15 move speed.
- Valve medigun: +15 heal rate; +15 Ubercharge rate; Overheal bonus doesn't decay; +50 max health; +15 fire resistance; +50 move speed.
- Not Dying Gun(Pistol): +900 damage; +900 clip size; +90 firing speed; +375 max health; On kill: 60 seconds of crits; +100 resistance towards bullets, fire & explosives; …
Read more >
- Pizza: Just sauce on top. Garlic salt & parmeson cheese occasionally included. I especially enjoy Pizza Hut's thin & crispy pizza.
- Snack foods: Regular potato chips; barbeque chips; tortilla chips; Pringles; Cheez-it; Cheetos; peanuts; pecans; almonds; crackers; walnuts.
- Pancakes & waffles: With butter & syrup on top.
- Sides: French fries; nachos; salad.
- Candies: Reese's; Mike & Ikes; Butterfingers; Payday; Kit-Kat; Nestle Crunch; jelly beans; M&Ms; gummy bears; Tootsie Rolls; candy canes; gum; Skittles; jawbreakers; PEZ; sweet tarts; Smarties; licorice.
- Regular drinks: Juice, milk; Gatorade; tea; lemonade; water.
- Soft drinks: Coca-Cola; Pepsi; Dr Pepper; Fanta; Sprite; root beer.
- Fruits: Apples; lemons.
- Vegetables: Brocoli; cauliflower; celery; le…
All creatures & plants that were created with inspiration will have a link to thing that inspired me to make them. For the planets besides the title one, click here.
The tube-like creatures
The blue worm is an enormous, predatory worm similar in appearance to a neotonic tiger beetle larvae, but they have 4 clawed limbs on the sides of their head to help catch prey. They can grow to lengths of 4 metres or so, and their pits can be 8 metres deep. They will selectively clear plants to suit their needs. In the mating season, they will leave their burrows to go on an arduous treck to the breeding grounds. Many are killed, but those who survive will have both bred and may get the chance to breed again. They tend to live in grasslands.
Read more >
This was the original page for a creature I called the biter before Eotyrannus recreated it within the boundaries of nature(Not that I mind).
Biters are creatures that live up to their name. They resemble blue, Gelationus ball-like creatures that have teeth. They attack prey by launching themselves at any creature that pass by where they are hunting, then biting the unfortanote creature until it dies of blood loss. They possess a tough membrane in order to provide their teeth with a suitable anchorage while biting, and they therefore cannot absorb solid matter through their membranes. In great numbers, they can take down even massive prey, such as Toratons & Megahemoths. They rapidly produce & shed their teeth through an internal organ.
Fuzzles ar…Read more >
Hello, I'm Mr Keener,& I'm going to introduce some very powerful btd5 & up towers that can really turn the tides in the game(if they do get used that is)all premium upgrades must be bought after the last upgrades, they are all in 1 premium pack to buy for 17000 kreds.
- Deathly bloon: a bfb modification that does unlimited damage upon escaping, but will be slowed down for as long as it is damage by the towers, which makes things such as sun gods great counters.
- Jumper: a bloon that does not get targeted or destroyed by anything, but doesn't need to because it does nothing upon escaping.
- Megahemoth: It takes 35000 hits to pop, doesn't move at all & is the parent of 4 tank bloons.
- Tank: takes 18000 hits to pop & releases 4 ZOMGs when killed. It ha…
Read more >
Hello, dinner101 here with a random blog post that can be used as a user sandbox.
- Ninja Kiwi
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The official TF2 wiki
- Most Fun Games
- TV Tropes
- Bloons tower defense 5: 187
- Warzone tower defense: 152
- Neo: 60
- TD101: All 35
- Choose your weapon: all 50
- Laser Defense: 40
- Minecraft: 116
- Bum defense: 15
- Hunger strike: 34
- The creeps!: 280
- SAS zombie assault TD: 75
- Bloons Monkey City (Contested Territory): 57